Our experienced machinists and versatile machines are well-equipped to tackle even the most complex precision machined metal components. From smaller volumes on our Haas mills and lathes to high volumes available from Citizen automatic Swiss-style machining, along with our in-house deburring and mechanical polishing capabilities, we are ready to machine your turned parts. Our multi-axis Chmer EDM equipment adds wire-cut electrical discharge machining capability to the precision machining services we offer you.
Swiss Style Automatic Precision CNC Machining
Years of precision CNC machining skill and Citizen Swiss style automatic machining equipment combine to make producing your high volume complex parts possible. With 7-axis, live tooling and 11 high pressure coolant capabilities, we can perform turning, boring, drilling, hexing, milling, polishing, slotting as well as threading and tapping. We are experienced in high precision machining of ferrous and light alloys, with a specialty in titanium. Our sophisticated Autodesk PartMaker post processing software guides us as we help you meet your needs in dealing with difficult metals, tough tolerances and the most challenging geometries.
Precision CNC Metal Milling Service
For precision milling of small parts, our highly trained machinists utilize state-of-the-art metal milling equipment to achieve virtually any shape, for dimensions as small as 0.010” (0.25 mm), parts as long as 16” (406.4 mm), and cubic parts up to 8” (203.2 mm), with up to 4-axis milling. With a range of features, our CNC machining capabilities include small part production, second operation parts, as well as short runs and prototyping and our world-class expertise, know-how, and equipment, our metal milling staff can take even the most intricate geometries that your design engineers can envision and help you turn that vision into reality.
CNC Metal Lathe Machining
Our metal lathe turning equipment and experience in CNC lathe machining enable us to meet the needs of a broad range of customer applications. Routinely producing precision metal parts with diameters as small as 0.012” (0.31 mm) and lengths as short as 0.032” (0.81 mm), our equipment can also accommodate lengths up to 12” (304.8 mm) and diameters up to 1.75” (44.45 mm).
Wire EDM Machining Services
Our vast experience in the production of high-precision small parts combined with our Chmer equipment enables us to deliver wire EDM machining services that meet exacting design standards. Whatever your industry or application, our skilled machinists and high-quality automated process is ready to produce the parts you need, to the exact specifications you require and the highest Cpk and Ppk process results.
Fast Facts About Precision CNC Machining
- Swiss turning can produce part diameters from from 0.630" (16 mm) down to 0.030" (0.762000mm), and part lengths from 0.063" (1.6 mm) to 4.0" (101.6mm).
- As-machined surfaces as smooth as Ra 16 microinch (Ra 0.40 ㎛) with additional polishing available.
- Precision machining services include turning, milling, boring, drilling, hexing, polishing, slotting and threading.
- Running Autodesk PartsMaker software.
- High volume and lights out capabilities.
Fast Facts About CNC Mills, Lathes & EDM Machining
- Multi-Axis CNC mills are capable of working to dimensions as small as 0.010" (0.25mm).
- CNC wire EDM machines process diameters as small as 0.0005" (0.0125mm).
- Can achieve tolerances to ±0.0002" (±0.005mm).
- Our extensive high precision machining capabilities allow us to serve the micro-machining market with a specialty in small batch, fast turn-around jobs.
- Turning shorter parts, with smaller diameters, in larger volumes, and higher CpK and PpK values than machining alone.
*Note: All trademarks are the properties of their respective trademark holders.*