Metal tubing continues to play a vital role in medical device machining and design
Metal tubing has been the foundation of much of the medical device industry for many years. Yet with the use of plastic tubing taking on a larger role, it’s becoming harder to choose the best material to use for an application. This guide will provide you with essential facts about the latest innovations in medical device machining and metal tubing.
Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll learn from this informative guide:
- The smallest possible inside diameter of a metal tube, and tightest tolerances for the finish
- Characteristics of different materials and how they affect performance
- Medical device machining and fabrication methods and their benefits and limitations
- New advancements in materials & new uses for traditional materials
- Cost factors that can impact your choice